Dr. Mehrpouyan's research focuses on ensuring safety, security, and survivability of mission-critical cyber-physical systems.
Her main areas of interest are in:
- Complex Cyber-Physical System’s Design:
- Specific focus on abstractions, modularity and composability to enable complex design elements to be combined and reused while retaining safety, security, and reliability.
- Network Resilience, Survivability, and Disruption Tolerance:
- Topology generation, analysis, simulation, and experimentation.
- Software and Systems Verification:
- Model Checking Techniques and Tools.
- Mobile Security and Privacy Management:
- Design and develop mechanism to ensure security and privacy rights management in mobile and ubiquitous computing environments.